November 11, 2010

Still waiting

No painting or wallpaper updates today.

I'm on day 3 of running after a couple few months years of not running. There are hills around here and my timing is nowhere near what it used to be. So far I have had 2 days in a row with an 11:19 minute mile. Not exactly Navy Seal material. Back in 2005, I came in 3rd in my age group for a 5K. My pace was 9:13. Still no Navy Seal, but I was okay with that. I wish I had saved my medal. I could use some motivation, but apparently packing a race medal was one item too many so I ditched it.  Kudos to my playlist, "Let's move and pack ourfucking stuff" for providing great tunes to run by. It was also my playlist for packing and moving last spring, hence the name.

And speaking of country music, I just got back from the taping of the CMA Country Music Christmas Special. I saw Sugarland, Brad Paisley, Sheryl Crow and a few others perform Christmas music. My neighbor invited me. Her son was one of the Santa Clauses running around while Kelly Pickler sang "Santa Baby." I am so Nashville now. 



Tomorrow: full on studio day. Need to buy some small canvases 1st thing in the morning. 



No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.