October 23, 2010

I work hard for my money.

I'm behind in posts. I have a draft or two, but am too tired to finish them tonight. My yard sale did okay, but two days of setting up at the crack of dawn and breaking down and was grueling. I'll post more later, but in lieu of original content I give you highlights from the FREE STUFF on craigslist nashville.

Free Walnuts (M'Boro.)


Date: 2010-10-22, 11:34AM CDT
Reply to: sale-ndktn-2019762276@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Free Walnuts. Walnuts are on the ground. Easy access. You can have all you care to pick up. Thanks for looking. 

free leaves (columbia)


Date: 2010-10-21, 7:01PM CDT
Reply to: sale-jfh2t-2018811136@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


We have a huge pile in our yard. come take some or u can have all!!! perfect for stuffing the pumpkin bags!! thanks 

GREASE FOR YOUR HOGS (GOODLETTSVILLE)


Date: 2010-10-23, 3:18PM CDT
Reply to: sale-vq6tk-2021944483@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


ANYBODY WANT SOME USED FRYER GREASE WITH CORNMEAL AND OTHER CRUNCHIES IN IT TO FATEN YOUR HOGS. WOULD BE GREAT TO MIX WITH CORN FEED. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF THERE WAS ANY INTEREST. EMAIL BACK IF YOU WANT IT. 

----
I'll be back with original material next week. 

2 comments:

Nomi Lubin said...

Would there be a shipping charge for the leaves? A lot of online retailers are dropping shipping charges, you know.

M.A.H. said...

Oooh, that was funny. I laughed out loud, at least twice. I've got 3 piles in the backyard which I keep meaning to bag. I'll see if free shipping grabs anyone's attention. I broke down an old stereo console, board by board and it still wouldn't fit in my trunk to take to the dump. I was thinking of calling it "free kindling." While that might not fly in other parts of the country, I think it's would be considered quite accurate down here.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.