June 15, 2009

Okay, I couldn't leave on a negative note.

I didn't mean so be so secretive about not posting the works. Titling them was killing me.

I want to blog about [deleted]
****
It took me 5 months to come up with 5 titles. When asked how long it took to paint these, I said something like, "I don't know- 3 days, 3 weeks, 2-6 months, something like that." (I'm not sure where I pulled 3 days from, because I'm on day 4 of one right now and it's still looks like I just started it.)

BUT, [deleted]


Anyway, I'm going dark for awhile, [deleted], but here's some of the newer work, officially and appropriately and happily titled.



Concerning Smoke and Mirrors and Manners of Concealment

The game is structured and extremely hard, like diamonds


The Tall Office Building Artistically Considered


Somebody's Luggage


Sneaker Wave Goodbye

4 comments:

Carla said...

These are wonderful.

M.A.H. said...

Thank you Ms. Knopp. I've been a little reticent about posting them after I've been blathering on about them for so long.

Eva said...

Excellent! I love them!

Steven LaRose said...

And the titles are perfect.

They are deceptively structured.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.