January 20, 2009

Still doing office work, but there is a new watercolor to view..

Well, the inauguration was this morning and wow! By the time I awoke and was onto coffee, the parade was just starting. I never watch TV during the day. No morning news, nothing.  Never, unless I'm sick. It took a few moments to relax into the history making of it all without wanting to make chicken soup and crawl under a blanket as a reflex. Fortunately it was sunny here and I have a ton of work to do, so after the hoopla, I was back in the studio, but only to work on computer stuff. Still uploading images for some upcoming grants opps out here and a few props I promised myself I'd do, just because. Am also considering the etsy thing, but I can only do so much in one day.

I did however upload another work to Smaller Works, so in times of lean posting, I may just link over there. 

***
I'm doing fairly well on some 2009 goals: 4 openings in 2 consecutive weekends is a record for me. January has a few more good things, like the art fairs and then Feb. is the CAA conference which is just a bit pricey for me this year, but it looks so interesting. I'd rather be working in the studio and figuring out my next move, but maybe it's time to be social for a spell. 

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.