January 03, 2009

Good news. Yes, it is.

I don’t like to admit when I’m in a slump, but I know I am because even an email from the Fellows of Contemporary Art hasn’t pulled me out if it. Normally any form of external validation is good for at least a day of being disproportionately elated, but right now, it’s just a nice appointment to look forward to. I knew I was tentatively on the books through some phone tag, so it’s not brand new news, just more confirmed. An artist friend recommended me, and I in turn, recommended another artist, so that part feels good. It’s scheduled for mid-June.

And with that, I will recreate some of my 2009 goals, which were blown away in an accidental delete. My personal goals are personal, but I’ve had some wonderful people in my life when I least expected it and intend to keep paying it forward.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.