March 18, 2010

LA Freeway System Sucks Life Out of Local Artist.

The 10 is a heinous freeway. I had a meeting in Glendale this morning. It took a little over an hour to get there. Amazingly, I calculated my timing within 5 minutes of accuracy. This minor miscalculation is amazing because Google Maps said it would take me 30 minutes. Or 90 minutes in traffic. Either way it's a total crapshoot. Afterward, I had to run another art-related errand and I'm now back in Culver City waiting to interview real estate agent #2. I teach tonight. By 9:30 this evening, I will have logged 78 miles and approximately 3.5 hours in the car today. Grueling.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.