March 15, 2010

The good news is that I left the studio last night feeling like a genius.

The bad news is that I haven't walked in there today, so not sure whether that was a good call or not.

I spent most of the day sorting through books and stuff, weeding things out for this weekend's yard sale. I am also this close to completing an online application. This close.

I'm also swearing off marriage ever again. Perhaps that last sentence was TMI. Whatever. Someone asked me if I had any birthday wishes. I replied, "a personal assistant and a time machine."

Today's mood: overcast.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I like when I can't decide whether what I just did makes me a genius or a moron.

M.A.H. said...

I know. The margin for error keeps me humble.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.