March 13, 2010

And where are my manners?

In all my sulking about studio space, I forgot to mention that fellow artist and blogger, Nancy Baker, aka Rebel Belle, who is in town for Mery Lynn McCorkle's exhibition at Jancar, and Mery Lynn stopped by the studio yesterday for a brief visit and a peek at my new work. It was nice to visit with both of them. It's crazy how small and overlapping the art world is. I probably talked way too much about the work. I get kind of obsessive talky sometimes.

2 comments:

Kesha Bruce said...

It's all so very exciting to have fellow artists stop by your studio!

Nobody, but nobody will fault you for being chatty.

M.A.H. said...

Thanks, Kesha.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.