August 20, 2010

Let me tell you about my boat.

So, I'm researching antique furniture, knowing that some reproductions I have were made by local furniture maker, the late Charles Uthman, whose shop I visited a couple of times as a kid. I came across a page for him, written by his nephew, Ed Uthman, a pathologist. I like how it's written so I click on the nephew's name, and his page has a link to this:

The Routine Autopsy

The Procedure Related in Narrative Form

A Guide for Screenwriters and Novelists

Having a penchant for the macabre myself, I begin reading it.

But really, I need to get back to researching antique furniture. I am considering reupholstering a sofa for fun and profit.

Tomorrow I lay out my world domination tour for my solo show. I may have said that yesterday. I'm building hype.
Long Black Veil




1 comment:

Carla said...

Very moving painting

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.