April 27, 2010

All the good post titles escape me, but you get the picture.







Oh, and see that helicopter in the first photo? That's me traveling again.

******
addendum:
Ok, it probably wasn't that bad, but I'm sure it was a circus act. I called and she answered the phone. I said, "How are you?" She said, "I'm fine, I'm okay. Everybody is here." I said, "Who's everybody?" She said, "The entire Metropolitan Nashville Davidson County government." She would be referring to the paramedic team again. 
At least she still has a sense of humor. 

1 comment:

Carla said...

Someone must have been less than welcoming to her new caregiver. Wow, what a situation. Rambo on.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.