May 08, 2009

I'm posting every day now. I think it's called 'journaling.'

7AM Morning coffee.
9-10AM Pick up van. Load painting.
10-11AM Drop off painting to Condé Nast Building. A collector friend is considering buying it; I agreed to do a lease toward purchase should he decide to buy it. New territory for me, but I'm hustling and trying to be creative on placing the larger works.
11am-1 PM Pick up another painting at KE. Move painting to storage, return van.
1-2PM Prep for my drawing class tomorrow, have my afternoon espresso- iced today, walk Dog Boy.
2-2: 30 PM Decide on an appropriate outfit.
3PM Meet fellow some artists at an indoor firing range and blast the hell out of some paper targets. My motto: It's cheaper than therapy, but the quote from another range site is better, "enjoy euphoric rushes of energy combined with inner peacefulness -- much like yoga."
After that, a trip to Wurstkuche. I will be indulging in the Belgian Fries and an imported soda.
After that, home to feed and walk the beast.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.