May 31, 2009

Hi, my name is Fang and I'm a copropheliac.


Yes, Fang needs help and more appropriately, I live with a canine who has a problem.
  • Do I worry about how much shit Fang eats? Yes.
  • Do I tell lies to cover up for Fang's shit eating? Yes.
  • Do I feel that if the Fang cared about me, he would stop eating his own poop? Yes.
  • Do I secretly try to smell the Fang's breath? Yes.
  • Have I been embarrassed by Fang's behavior? Yes.
  • Do I search for hidden poop? All the time.
  • Am I on edge when he's been out in the yard too long, not knowing if he's been eating poop? Yes.
  • Do I think that if the Fang stopped eating poop, my other problems would be solved? For sure.

1 comment:

Karen Jacobs said...

Don't know how I missed this two week old blog post, but glad it showed up ;) If you ever get a good answer to "Why?" let me know!

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.