May 28, 2009

Obligatory mini-post

Moto Guzzi is "fixed." Seems there wasn't really anything broken. It appears that the simplest, most obvious cause was overlooked: the battery terminals were loose. I feel kind of dumb for not troubleshooting this myself, but the good news is that I know for sure my starter is good.

I wish the bike had a side car. Fang and I would take a trip together. That's the drag about being a mid-size-dog-loving motorcycle rider. I've seen small dogs in backpacks and tank bags, and in Nashville I met a guy who taught his dog to perch on the pillion seat. And yes, there is a website devoted to dogs who ride.

Back to my summer syllabus.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.