February 06, 2009

That took forever.

I finally, finally, finally completed my application for the civic arts RFQ. The process now requires that you use a site called Café. www.callforentry.org instead of wasting paper and cds. Kudos for that.

It was slightly time-consuming, but I'm on a MacBook and I type with three fingers. Man, though, it is done!!!!!!

I have at least one more obligatory fellowship app to do, but DL is not until March 6th.

I now have to build my ebay empire and tend to hawking my valuables and ephemera.

Also, my inner geek has download this widget in order to a) help me concentrate and b) cheer me self up. It's a dashboard timer I've set to alert every 15 minutes. The cool thing is I've set it to play a song from my iTunes library. So, 4 times every hour, I listen to "I Can See Clearly Now," by Johnny Nash. I started working on the computer at 9am this morning.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.