A hot bowl of oatmeal is the greatest food in the world. Just saying.
I picked up the smaller paintings while in Nashville and on my way home stopped by a friend's restaurant to say hello. Long story short, she hung the work impromptu in the restaurant. So, if you're in Nashville, specifically at the historic Belle Meade Plantation, have lunch, enjoy art. Martha's at the Plantation.
Was supposed to continue working on website for someone this morning, but they've pushed it to this afternoon. The commission piece is almost done, so I'm going to continue tromping around the studio with the latest set of smaller paintings, until I have to shift gears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's over.
Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough. ...
-
There are several theories as to why Mondrian did not use Green. Theory 1. Green reminded him of an unsuccessful part of his life a...
-
I found some old photos of some offshoot works circa 1990. I was into Arte Povera and was scavenging materials from abandoned and torn down ...
No comments:
Post a Comment