May 16, 2012

I am adjusting to my new prescription/progressive lenses. I'll be happy when rectangles stop appearing like trapezoids. I've had the frames since 1991.

The studio temporarily moved into the loo today. I'm digging my (natural) Bride of Frankenstein streak but I'm too lazy to make it more dramatic.


I'm working on another bedroom painting. I don't know why I keep making tight paintings. It's not me. I am not an illustrator. I need to lose the tiny brushes and the rounds. I got this. I can do it. 

Running is going fine. I'm thinking about adding a short trail run one day a week. 

2 comments:

Carla said...

It's a good look.

M.A.H. said...

I try.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.