December 06, 2010

I'm working on keeping spirits bright.

Instead of obsessing on why I haven't rec'd a boatload of works that were to be shipped back 3 weeks ago, I'm going for a run. After which, I will recommence being proactive in my career development. Truth be told, I like it here. Sure I  may have ranted yesterday about the state of the local arts, and  the weather is going to be a bit of an adjustment, and I am slow to trudge the marketing path over and over, but I had a stellar studio day yesterday, so game on once again.

1 comment:

Elaine Mari said...

Some days you just got to give in to the blah, it helps it pass faster I find. Here's to stellar studio days.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.