September 09, 2009

The fun part was that I spread out on the floor in the living room and worked, and I'm not cleaning it up until I'm finished.

√ Images, sized and selected
( ) ID list
√ Cover letter
√ Budget
( ) Updated statement. Almost dammit, almost.
√ Résumé

I don't know what to say. Quicken was whupping my ass. I had statements to reconcile, categories to clean up, accounts to merge. I am no Luddite, but sometimes pen and paper seem so much more efficient.
Tomorrow it goes in an envelope.

I did NOT work at a desk today. I worked on the floor and it went much better- faster, smoother, and I had much more concentration. This is very good to know. Desks and office chairs, pfft. I have discovered the secret to streamlined productivity and it starts with an IKEA coffee table and the IKEA Alseda stool.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.