May 22, 2008

Heads up: More Visual Art, Upcoming Shows in Nashville and New York in June

Tag art gallery
Nashville, TN
Nice to Meet You
group show with Teri Saul, Keith Greiman, Mary Addison Hackett, Greg Gossel, Maura Cluthe, Andrew Hem
June 7 - 28, 2008
reception: June 7, 6-9 PM


Affordable Art Fair
with Tag art gallery
New York City
exhibiting artists:
John Casey, Chris Scarborough, Lori Field, Tim Yankosky, Mary Addison Hackett, McKay Otto, Vadis Turner
June 12-15, 2008

Yep, the fun begins again in about 2 weeks. I feel pretty lucky to have all this happening at once. I will unfortunately miss the opening as the show at Kristi Engle in Los Angeles comes down June 7th and I figured I should maximize my time out here. Plus, American Airlines was having their little crisis and I couldn't get through to change my reservations.

Still, if you're east of the Mississippi in June, I will have some smaller paintings showing alongside some super talented artists at Tag art gallery in Nashville and at the Affordable Art Fair in NYC.

There's a part of me that would like to be at both events, but the real me will be relaxing with one of my closest friends in Del Rey Beach, Florida for a few days during all the hoopla. Then I'll be back in Nashville while the show is up, and I'm planning on meeting some friends at the gallery, doing lunch, etc. That will be nice.

And then there's that cross country motorcycle trip I haven't fleshed out yet.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.