May 27, 2008

As I once again mind-meld with my laptop in order to write grant proposals and if I were slightly alturistic, here's what I'd do-

Yes, those two thoughts have nothing to do with each other and it's a disjointed sentence to boot. Nonetheless, one of the top 50 things I would like to do in my life include purchasing a plot of land and and running a small artist residency program.

Now back to proposal planning and all the excitement that comes with that.

Further up on the list is selling out the contents of my flat file this summer and fall.

I'm considerably happy right now, verging on optimistic. No explanation for this, but I'm going with it.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.