July 15, 2011

Desk Jockey

I managed to haul my bag of tricks over to the studio last night and patiently document the new work. Today I am uploading and editing via Aperture and Photoshop. I haven't had a chance to look at all the images, but I am prepared to have to reshoot if there's a problem. I've had my light kit for 25 years. Technically I should know what I'm doing. It's just not my favorite thing to do. Allow me to whine. The professional rates here in town are no where near competitive enough to consider farming this task out. I could probably get married and have my entire wedding shot for the price of shooting a few artworks here. I treated myself to chocolate moose from The Turnip Truck as a perk. If I need to reshoot, I'll treat myself again. 

File under Games I Play to Get Loathsome Work Done.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.