January 19, 2010

Wow. It's like I'm purposely collecting a mountain of To Do's.

Three or four opportunities are sitting in my inbox right now, things which are no brainers.

The mom sitch is still at code yellow, though orange alert seems inevitable. I am well aware that I need to not ignore my life in the process of making phone calls and getting advice. I should probably start an anonymous blog about the whole mom thing rather than spill my guts here.

Which brings me to my day today:
  • Insomnia. Probably due to expecting....
  • Early morning phone call with mom's doctor.
  • Coffee.
  • YOGA!!!!! (20 in a row days, I'm on a streak.)
  • Walked Fang before the rain started again
  • Took Fang to vet for routine "senior panel." No he wasn't a guest speaker- $273 worth of tests and thyroid meds. He was such a great guy today. Mr. Mellow.
  • Correspondence. By the way, anyone out there teaching Photoshop or Illustrator? I've been asked to teach a class next fall and am looking for some interesting projects to assign.
  • Spent a little time on FB in a thread discussing Abstract Art in the 21st century. Good to know it's still a relevant topic since just last week I decided my pools and flowers were abstract, and not representational. Hah. Solved that issue.
  • Fixed lunch. Not that it was broken.
  • Started one of my inbox proposals.
  • Continued work on 3 paintings.
  • Mulled over titles for solo show.
  • Connected dots.
  • Checked in with blog.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.