July 29, 2009

Is it just me or should I worry?



Seriously. I suddenly noticed that my palette and the amount of detail was reminding me of a certain artist who's work is a tad idyllic for me. Perhaps it's just me, but I'm still concerned.

And totally unrelated, On my way out the door, I fell off my clogs as I was taking the garbage out to the street and twisted my foot something awful. Owie. I didn't have time to apply the RICE treatment (rest, ice, compress, elevate) and now I'm limping around class, my foot is swollen and it hurts. Argh.

1 comment:

Carla said...

You need to make prints and hire someone to add highlights. Then you'll know.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.