April 18, 2009

The day in pictures

Technically, I should have been working on a mission statement for some entrepreneurial ideas I have, but instead I continued to de-canvas the store-boughts and re-stretch them with linen.

Fang works hard at Quality Check.


This is my suburban boombox.

It worked quite nicely. I think I'm onto something.

Ball + Receptacle= Repeat.

Fang with Boa Constrictor Mouth.

One day I will bore of taking pictures of Fang sleeping, but not yet. He's about 12 years old.


Ta-da. Linen. hand-stretched and primed. I still have about 15 more to do. They are beautiful. I'm already angsting over the edges- to tape or not to tape? No, I won't tape... I don't think.

2 comments:

Steven LaRose said...

It looks like Fang ate the ball!

My vote is don't tape the edges.

Carla said...

They are beautiful. No tapey.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.