I took coffee break early today. Had to open up some new banking accounts and close some old ones, catch up on accounting and other super fun tasks. Only a couple of statements left to reconcile. They can wait. I'm headed out to the studio. I'm going to re-read a book that I read during grad school, called On Longing. My reason for doing so is because of the 5" x 7" paintings and how I've been thinking about them in relationship to the 84" x 72" paintings. The idea of miniatures has always fascinated me and so it is with these new paintings.
I've got a lot on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's over.
Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough. ...
-
There are several theories as to why Mondrian did not use Green. Theory 1. Green reminded him of an unsuccessful part of his life a...
-
I found some old photos of some offshoot works circa 1990. I was into Arte Povera and was scavenging materials from abandoned and torn down ...
No comments:
Post a Comment