June 03, 2008

Honestly, I have nothing new to report except for the glittery headache.

Describing my headache doesn't seem very interesting, but I will say I sometimes picture my headaches to be small particles of glittering Styrofoam-esque particles stuck together in a really tiny tube at the base of my cranium. I've also convinced myself and Matt that a really firm neck massage releases the glittery headache molecules from their painful gridlock.

Unfortunately, nothing but time and rest make them go away completely.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Mary, I occasionally get visual migraines too. Mine last exactly 25 minutes. Once it came on at the end of a kids room job. All that was left was the grass blades all around the baseboard. I can still see through the glitter if I concentrate, so I painted them with the migraine.

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.