March 12, 2012

Home.

I had a good time in Atlanta. It felt good, bigger, open. I am also a native Atlantan so possibly it's just one of those things where it feels like home even though I haven't been there in a while. I'm thinking about going back. Not sure, just thinking. Depends. Everyone kept talking about mosquitos, though. 

This painting by my aunt was hanging in my guest bedroom. I also discovered that my great grandfather was a photographer by trade. I already knew that my grandfather was a photo engraver for the Atlanta Journal Constitution. I like having an artist/craftsman lineage. 

I also like having three shows to finish prepping for. It's been a good year thus far. 




No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.