April 25, 2008

Coffee Break

My favorite part of having a show HAS to be the wrapping and packing and transporting of artwork. I am kidding. That's why I am inside on coffee break while outside there sits a Goliath roll of kraft paper, bubble wrap and tape.

It will get done. It's not that difficult. The Goliath roll of kraft paper is cumbersome, but economically it was more convenient and way cheaper than picking up a few yards of it at Utrecht or the drugstore. Should I ever desire to restrict my materials to just kraft paper, I am set for at least a couple of lifetimes. No matter what happens, I can take comfort in knowing I will always have kraft paper.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.