December 25, 2009

Good Lord. I hope I don't offend anyone with that post heading.

I'm back in L.A. I jailbreak Fang tomorrow. What a week. Of course now that I'm back it wasn't as dramatic as it was in situ, but when I'm in the thick of things, it's always more dramatic. Some things are just way too personal to discuss, unless I'm writing a treatment for a screenplay, in which case it would be perfectly acceptable to reveal all my mother's foibles. But I'm not, so I won't.


[DELETED]

I took a boatload of pool pictures while in Nashville.

I am grateful for all the wonderful people who were in my life, especially this past year. It was a tough one. I am so looking forward to 2010.

I can't wait to get in the studio and paint.

4 comments:

Carla said...

I'd love to drive down for a visit when you're in Nashville.

I should be more grateful for having a martyr sister I suppose.

Anonymous said...

I would like that. I will alert you if and when my brilliant plan takes form. I'll probably end up blogging about it.

Well, the martyring type do seem to enjoy it. I've always enjoyed my only childom, but not having sibs is a bit of a drag in matters such as these.

I'm just conflicted because I've been lucky to have met some really supportive people in the arts community here in L.A. and I don't want to uproot. Fear of the unknown and all.

Karen Jacobs said...

Good luck! We tended to both mothers for over 20 years but dragged them with us wherever we moved... actually easier that way. They had their own apartments in retirement complexes... maybe not an option for you but worth considering.

M.A.H. said...

@ Karen-I entertained that for a split second. Think Waco. ; )

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.