November 29, 2009

I'm almost giddy with the prospect of going to bed at 10pm tonight

Yes, the holidays were quite fun. I had the Human Snow Globe staying with me for a few days; I was invited to an incredible potluck with fantastic food and company; I saw, and paid attention to people performing on the promenade; I was invited to a dinner at a friend's and saw the most amazing view of the city I have ever seen; I rode my motorcycle to my meeting this morning and had lunch with a group of bikers who are like brothers to me; another artist offered to trade a painting with me and unless they change their mind, I feel like I won the lottery; and after noodling around on facebook trying to figure out why the open studio event I created did not publish as a calendar event, I am ready to dive into my cozy bed in 12 minutes flat.

What a fantastic weekend. There's more, but I'm at T-10, so gotta run.

More on the studio event tomorrow. I am dead serious about being in bed with lights out at 10pm tonight.


No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.