October 05, 2009

Nose to grindstone.

Back in Chicago, Hello Nasty was my running mate. One of my favorite lines was it's like lotto you gotta be in it to win it. (Putting Shame in Your Game.)

I slacked off for a bit in the application department. I needed a break from paperwork, plus- and not to jinx myself, but I was spurred on by Tracy's comment last week and got a residency app in the mail, just under deadline, (I think). I'm back in the app and opp saddle because it's like lotto, you gotta be in it to win it.

Sometimes I pretend my blog is more private than it really is, but I haven't had a drink in 5 years and I'm really happy about that today.

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.