I just lovingly placed the RFQ for the Los Angeles Intl. Airport project in the mail. I don't know why organizing the elements and resizing jpegs seemed so time-consuming yesterday. Some days are just molasses. It felt productive though and I've always envisioned some of the watercolors translated into tiles, so it was doubly good to throw my name in the hat. As a painter, I'd actually like to do public art, but I sell myself short thinking that my work is too chaotic to be adapted for a public space. No more. I'm beginning to see the possibilities.
This week is going by fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's over.
Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough. ...
-
There are several theories as to why Mondrian did not use Green. Theory 1. Green reminded him of an unsuccessful part of his life a...
-
I found some old photos of some offshoot works circa 1990. I was into Arte Povera and was scavenging materials from abandoned and torn down ...
No comments:
Post a Comment