April 07, 2011

Arts at the Airport. Nashville Int'l Airport.

That's me at the end of the ticketing lobby. The iphone lens makes them look smaller than they are in real life. I was surprised at how much they carried the wall space in spite of their size (66" x 54" each).

L. "She grounded her ship and surrendered" 
R. "Mystic Hovercraft"

How to Amuse Yourself on a Plane, installation, variable dimensions.


I've always liked automatic vending machines that rotate.

carpet

I worked on an iphone sketch while waiting for some folks to show up. 


2 comments:

Carla said...

That's a great spot. It's all "queue up for entrance to heaven-y".

M.A.H. said...

: )

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.