January 24, 2014

Artwork for sale.

The dog had emergency surgery today and I'm holding a benefit sale to help cover the expenses. He ate  some of his blanket, after being totally content with sleeping on it for the last 2 years. It caused a blockage and other complications. He made it through surgery and we should know more over the next couple of days. I uploaded some more animal paintings to the website.  Apparently, animals feature more prominently in my work than I thought.

 I included the pipe because I like it next to "Postcard Dog."

I can also do commission work, relative to this fundraiser. If you're interested, contact me via my website. Once his bills are paid, I'll set aside a percentage from this body of work to help other animal organizations in need.

http://maryaddisonhackett.com/otto-surgery-benefit-sale

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.