February 05, 2009

Let's move along, shall we.

Today's post is brought to you by Choppy Sentences ®. When eloquence doesn't come naturally, you can always depend on Choppy Sentences. ®

Drawing class starts in one week. It's a Saturday class and I hope it fills. They usually need 18-23 to fill. I'm hoping that since it's a Saturday class, they will run it even if it's not maxed out. I have almost finished uploading my app for civic arts RFQ. Like that hasn't taken forever. Multi-tasking has its consequences. 

I'm  getting ready to walk over to my neighbor's house and take an eBay selling class. My neighbor is a power seller and is authorized to teach and train eBay. I'm planning on selling worldly possession that no longer enhance my world. 

Watercolors and thank God, I live in a sunny state. 

No comments:

It's over.

Nov 7, 2020. Tears of joy and relief. It's been unreal and I'm ready to get back to a sense of normalcy. The desert has been tough.